Thursday, October 4, 2007

ITS ALMOST THE WEEKEND!

I can't believe its already almost the weekend. I have had a really good week, some of my favorite things happened! First, its the 1st of the month so I get to collect rent. YAY! Second, the Oklahoma Tax Lien Certificate sale was this Monday-Wednesday so I was able to purchase 9 liens on properties(unfortunately, I spent all the rent money and then some). Additionally, I was able to get a free copy of the AutoCAD program yesterday. This program is one of the more challenging things I have ever attempted, my little brain has a hard time understanding all the functions. However, I have been able to draw up initial building site plans and basic floor plans. I am going to take a class on CAD next semester but I hope to learn the majority of it by myself before then. I guess I will just wait and see. Goodnight yall - Joshua

No comments: