Friday, September 14, 2007

So its another nice day down here in SW Oklahoma. This afternoon I was at Elmer Thomas Park just strolling around like normal when out of the side of my eye I saw a small house sitting in the middle of the east side of the park, I know that hasn't been there before. Peeking around every corner of the house was well, check it out.




A BIIIIGGG TRUCK! Turns out from the other side its a house peeking around a truck!

It appears they are having some kind of performance tonight at Elmer Thomas. Anyhoo, I have been working a deal most of the day over on Cherry. Hopefully, I will be able to work something out. I'm hoping to get some OU football tickets outta the deal that should be fun. -Joshua

1 comment:

Ashlee and Carey said...

Who were you working with on Cherry? If you ever want tickets, let me know and I have some good friends who sell theirs quite often!