Friday, September 14, 2007

Well Poop!

Talked to the fella over on Cherry. I made him an offer he just "couldn't refuse". Turns out the he was more attached to those OU tickets than I thought. HEHE. EZ COME EZ GO. If he really NEEDS to sell he will call me back. Tomorrow, I have a deal in Fletcher to work out and one on Smith, definately no shortage of motivated sellers.


Rewind to this afternoon. When I was headed down to walk Kelly called and was like hey how quick can you get over to Dearborn. I headed over, he had me kinda nervous but not too bad, whats the worst that could be wrong with a vacant lot. This morning the surveyor went out to find the lot lines and get ready to build a townhouse project(I'll post a pic). Ok so no big deal till I drive up and I start to see the surveyors flags and they just keep going and going into the neighbors parking lot about 20'. WWEELLL that wouldnt be to bad but we need about 28'x37' and our usable lot was about 27'x45'. Now depending on what the city determines the requirement is for the set back on that side we may be demolishing a portion of the neighbors parking lot or cutting a few feet off the back of this plan. Here it is: 3bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 car garage, Rent approx. $1000.


I guess I called it a great day a little early. 2 minor setbacks with the amount of things we are doing right now is more like an incredibly great day. : ) - Joshua

No comments: